Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sediments about sedatives...

So I'm going to get some tests done tomorrow--an MRI and an echo cardiogram. Hopefully they'll provide some answers as to why I've been having weird symptoms lately. My neurologist said it may be anything from a random occurrence to a seizure to MS to a PFO. Whatever it is, I'm just looking forward to figuring it out, whatever it may be.
The MRI scheduling people asked if I was claustrophobic at all, which I guess I may be a little, but didn't think it would be problematic....then a bunch of work friends (you know who you are...) told me horror stories about MRI's! After a lot of soul-searching (like 5 seconds) I decided that forty five minutes in a loud coffin doesn't blow my skirt up, so I'm gonna take the Valium. Or Ativan. Or, really, whatever they offer me, I'm gonna ingest! Why wouldn't I??!!
My fabulous friend, Tracey, offered to go with me (and when I say "offered" I mean Rhianne nominated her, and Tracey jumped on that--what with her awesome house-spouse there to take care of Lizzy, she can go anywhere, anytime---thanks, Jason!) and we're making a day of it! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck baby! Text or call me when you are done! I wish I could make a day of it with you, but sadly, I will be sleeping because I've been here all night without you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am daughter, sister, friend, counselor, coworker, niece, caretaker, and world-famous aunt (well, maybe not yet, but someday I will be!) And in September I added wife and stepmother to my titles....I'm loving these new ones! In October 2011 I became a mom to an angel baby, Mercy Faith, whose wings took her straight back to heaven. November 2012 we had the unparalleled joy of becoming the parents to our sweet baby girl, Journey Rose, who has added love, joy and amazement to our lives! I try every day to be kinder, stand higher, love deeper, laugh harder and dream bigger than the day before. One of my favorite sayings is "Women who behave rarely make history". So with that in mind, I do my best to BE, STAND, LOVE, LAUGH and DREAM with a mischievious smile on my face and a wink in my eye! I love my life...in short, it's everything I never knew I always wanted...

layout