Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tiny Ones

Me and snuggly, lovey Christian
Wyatt, Ruby and Aunt Mellie
Ruby will snack on anything she can get her little mouth on...including big brother's nose!
Chrisch has a thing for noses....he'd touch it gently while whispering "nose" like it was sacred!

See what I mean?! He was always super gentle with his baby sister...even while locating all her interesting features!

Here are some great pics from my trip to Connecticut to help out with the newby. And since I'm a blog newby, and I just thought I'd put them up!

2 comments:

  1. that pic is so cute of the baby sucking on his nose! i'm glad you joined the blogging world! and hey you just never know when you might need a thermometer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What absolutely darling children those are!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am daughter, sister, friend, counselor, coworker, niece, caretaker, and world-famous aunt (well, maybe not yet, but someday I will be!) And in September I added wife and stepmother to my titles....I'm loving these new ones! In October 2011 I became a mom to an angel baby, Mercy Faith, whose wings took her straight back to heaven. November 2012 we had the unparalleled joy of becoming the parents to our sweet baby girl, Journey Rose, who has added love, joy and amazement to our lives! I try every day to be kinder, stand higher, love deeper, laugh harder and dream bigger than the day before. One of my favorite sayings is "Women who behave rarely make history". So with that in mind, I do my best to BE, STAND, LOVE, LAUGH and DREAM with a mischievious smile on my face and a wink in my eye! I love my life...in short, it's everything I never knew I always wanted...

layout