Friday, April 23, 2010

Kissiversary

I'm inspired by "Wordless Wednesday", Amber's fairly new addition to her blog. And since I want to be like her when I grow up, I'm stealing the idea and tweaking it for my own (thanks, Amb!) On that note, I'm installing "FABULOUS FRIDAY" as my new DirtyLittleSecret!
My Dave and I up East Canyon
*I love this picture for several reasons. First, the obvious one--being kissed by my man brings pure bliss to my face. Second, it was one of those sweet moments when pics take themselves, you know? I just thought the lake was beautiful and wanted to get us in with it...I was going for a smile when he kissed me....so I snapped this shot, and it turned out to be almost perfect! Anyway, I love it!

2 comments:

  1. UMMM...Hello!! I left a comment like two days ago. Where is it!? Maybe you deleted it for it's explicit content or something- I don't know. Anyway, I am loving Fabulous Friday!!! Do I really get to hear from you EVERY friday at least!!?? The picture is so cute of you two!! And what a coincidence- I want to be like you when I grow up!!!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO gitin MERED!!!!!!!!!! love sadie

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am daughter, sister, friend, counselor, coworker, niece, caretaker, and world-famous aunt (well, maybe not yet, but someday I will be!) And in September I added wife and stepmother to my titles....I'm loving these new ones! In October 2011 I became a mom to an angel baby, Mercy Faith, whose wings took her straight back to heaven. November 2012 we had the unparalleled joy of becoming the parents to our sweet baby girl, Journey Rose, who has added love, joy and amazement to our lives! I try every day to be kinder, stand higher, love deeper, laugh harder and dream bigger than the day before. One of my favorite sayings is "Women who behave rarely make history". So with that in mind, I do my best to BE, STAND, LOVE, LAUGH and DREAM with a mischievious smile on my face and a wink in my eye! I love my life...in short, it's everything I never knew I always wanted...

layout