Wednesday, September 9, 2009

JOSHUA HENRY WILSON
5 months


Several weeks ago Amy asked me to take pictures of Josh in his blessing outfit (which Tammy originally made for Hyrum for his blessing 8 years ago). We've been busy so it took awhile to coordinate schedules to do this--but we realized we were running out of time cause Buggy is getting so chubby...as you can see by the size of his ample thighs! So the other night I created a make-shift photo studio on my bed and squeezed him in the sweet little outfit one more time...here's the adorable results of our venture!

Hoping we can make this quick...

Smiley boy

Mesmorized by one of his sisters, who were all trying to coax a smile out of him

Ah, there's my Mellie!

Such a sweet, kissable face (he requires about 30 thousand kisses per day just to function!)

I love this one (even with Amy's hand keeping him upright!) cause it's the BEST smile!
He kept looking down, trying to figure out that afghan underneath him, and it made his pinchable cheeks just perfect!

Darling baby...

Feeling like a big boy cause he was sitting up (with his mother's help, of course!)

So stinkin cute!!!

I love this mouth! Getting a little sleepy, Josh??!

Huge Wilson eyes!

Two little shoes for two little feet....(also made by Tam)

Three nano-seconds after stripping off his clothes, he was THIS excited!
He's definitely an angel baby and we just can't get enough of him!
Aunt Mellie loves you, Joshy Bug!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am daughter, sister, friend, counselor, coworker, niece, caretaker, and world-famous aunt (well, maybe not yet, but someday I will be!) And in September I added wife and stepmother to my titles....I'm loving these new ones! In October 2011 I became a mom to an angel baby, Mercy Faith, whose wings took her straight back to heaven. November 2012 we had the unparalleled joy of becoming the parents to our sweet baby girl, Journey Rose, who has added love, joy and amazement to our lives! I try every day to be kinder, stand higher, love deeper, laugh harder and dream bigger than the day before. One of my favorite sayings is "Women who behave rarely make history". So with that in mind, I do my best to BE, STAND, LOVE, LAUGH and DREAM with a mischievious smile on my face and a wink in my eye! I love my life...in short, it's everything I never knew I always wanted...

layout