Monday, May 4, 2009

Mentally stable....or not, whatever....

Yep, totally normal. The good doctor said so...although these pictures (and countless others) may look to prove the contrary!
Making faces with Isabel (Britt's 3 year old)
Drinking Enfamil at work (I'm a sucker for a dare!)

Modeling our homemade uterus including all necessary parts to help that lotion-baby grow!

I was doing an impression....don't ask....

Snuggling with Cousin Sheri...someone put a baby tee on my head...no idea why...

You'll have to talk to Risa about her unwanted advances and how they obviously make me feel!

Why is it that I'm supposed to have so much more free time since I finished school, but I'm forever trying to play catch-up on everything?? Just to make myself feel better, I'm choosing to blog instead of clean my house, which desperately needs to be done! Maybe later...
I got my results back on the MRI/Echo combo---totally normal. Dr Butrum (isn't that the best name EVER??!!) told me that everything came back looking great and that I should just chalk all the weirdness up to some fluke occurrence because we tested for every major problem and the tests were negative. Okay, then! I'm ABSOLUTELY NORMAL! I actually have a heart AND a brain, both of which are functioning perfectly! So for those who haven't quite believed that, you should probably try to wrap your head around those facts, cause Dr Butrum said so! Definitely good news all around, and I'm grateful everything turned out so well....now if I could just get these medical bills paid off, I'd be even happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am daughter, sister, friend, counselor, coworker, niece, caretaker, and world-famous aunt (well, maybe not yet, but someday I will be!) And in September I added wife and stepmother to my titles....I'm loving these new ones! In October 2011 I became a mom to an angel baby, Mercy Faith, whose wings took her straight back to heaven. November 2012 we had the unparalleled joy of becoming the parents to our sweet baby girl, Journey Rose, who has added love, joy and amazement to our lives! I try every day to be kinder, stand higher, love deeper, laugh harder and dream bigger than the day before. One of my favorite sayings is "Women who behave rarely make history". So with that in mind, I do my best to BE, STAND, LOVE, LAUGH and DREAM with a mischievious smile on my face and a wink in my eye! I love my life...in short, it's everything I never knew I always wanted...

layout